Newest Cinemark Theatre is a Cut Above
With nearly 550 theatres and more than 6,000 screens in the U.S. and Latin America, Cinemark is a clear-cut leader in the motion picture exhibition industry. But, the company’s latest creation is clearly a cut above.
CUT! by Cinemark brings a fresh approach to in-theater dining and entertainment. The 10-screen theatre is a new approach to dine-in movie going offering a complete entertainment experience, featuring delicious cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails and the ideal social setting.
“The space we have created with CUT! by Cinemark allows everyone to have an exceptional time, whether they are savoring our unique, freshly prepared food and drink, catching a movie or both,” said Mark Zoradi, Cinemark’s CEO. “This is just another example of how Cinemark is innovating the movie going experience and offering guests an all-encompassing entertainment destination.”
Moviegoers will have their entrees, beverages and traditional snacks delivered discreetly to their seat with just the push of a button. The restaurant, lounge and patio are welcoming environments designed to offer guests fun, casual and social spaces.
This brand-new theater boasts a wide array of offerings including:
- Ten ultra-modern auditoriums with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sounds systems
- Cinemark Luxury Loungers—electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, swivel trays, cup holders and heat-controlled seats
- CinemarkXD auditorium -the No.1 private label Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world, featuring state-of-the-art picture and sound quality
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums
- A unique and freshly prepared menu of cuisine to enjoy, from fan-favorite snacks to full meals and scrumptious desserts
- A full-service bar offering more than 20 popular beers, including local draft IPAs, as well as an impressive wine selection, four specialty martinis
- An inviting outdoor patio with a fireplace and interactive social games
A sophisticated banquet space that accommodates up to 50 guests and available by reservation year-round
- A contemporary game room offering an assortment of popular games complete with a prize hub
- Walk-up, easy-to-use ticket kiosks with a welcoming guest services area
- Reserved seating with online and app ticketing capabilities to make any night on the town as convenient as possible
- Cinemark Luxury Loungers—electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, swivel trays, cup holders and heat-controlled seats.
Built by EMJ Construction, the theater sits on a 12-acre site, spans 53,290 square feet, and features a 9,205-square-foot mezzanine. The development contains high-end finishes throughout and is a LEED Silver project.
“We are proud to have partnered with Cinemark on this endeavor,” said William Moshier, EVP, EMJ Construction. “It’s not every day that you get to work with clients who are pushing the boundaries of their industry and delivering exceptional experiences to their clients.”